We defend criminal charges in our municipal and magistrate’s courts.
These charges range widely, but include:
- disorderly conduct
- public intoxication
- criminal domestic violence
- property offenses (such as shoplifting or petit larceny)
- simple assault, and
- simple possession of marijuana.
We also represent those charged with felonies in our State-level courts, including:
- possession with intent to distribute
- weapons charges, and
- probation/parole revocations
If you’ve been charged with any criminal offense, in any court in this State, call us today to schedule a free initial consultation. We’ve helped your neighbors, and we can help you.